Health and Safety Systems
- Systems reviews and audits
- Systems development, but must include an on site visit.
- Specialist independent advice for Officers to assist in meeting their due diligence requirements
- Incident investigation
- Drug and alcohol policies
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Accommodation methamphetamine testing
- Preparation of documents for tenders
- Specialist advice to tender review teams
- Assistance with systems for the Major Hazard Facility Regulations
- Performance management systems
- Position descriptions
- Assistance in disciplinary matters and investigations
- Advice for Managers or employees (employees will not be represented if employer is an existing client and visa versa)
Practical and personalised training on the following topics.
- Health and Safety Rep duties
- Accident investigation
- Health and Safety Management
- Fire Wardens
- Fire extinguishers and hand held hoses
- Hiring staff
- Disciplinary processes
Training modified as much as possible to clients systems and particular focus areas.
Non-unit standard based training on health and safety or human resource issues to suit client needs and budgets.
Assistance with OnSide
- Remote initial set-up assistance - excluding hazard and risk information
- Remote review and feedback on hazards and risk entries
- Full set-up, including on site visit and entry and hazards and risks
Health and Safety Subscription
- Health and Safety, Human Resource, or both
- 24/7 access to phone advice for nominated people, to assist with urgent issues and a quarterly newsletter to keep you up to date with the latest cases and precedent's for "all reasonably practicable steps".Automatic updates to Sharpe People Solutions documents as changes are required
Critical Incident Management and/or expert witness services
- Expert and technical advice from worst case scenario's, including urgent on site assistance.
- Witness testimony for employment or health and safety based cases.
- Health and Safety roles
- Other roles if within my area of experience and expertise